Mr. Milasincic, Canadian History Since World War I, Grade 10, Applied
This course focuses on the social context of historical developments and events and how
they have affected the lives of people in Canada, including First Nations, Métis, and Inuit
individuals and communities, since 1914.
- explore interactions between communities in Canada
- explore contributions of individuals and groups to heritage and identities in Canada
- develop an understanding of key political developments and government policies
- analyze impacts on First Nations, Métis, and Inuit communities
- apply the concepts of historical thinking/historical inquiry process
- interpret and analyze evidence, when investigating the relevance of historical developments and how they have helped shape communities in present-day Canada.
- Teacher: Mr. Milasincic